INTRODUCING PLANT JYM™ THE NEXT GENERATION IN PLANT-BASED PROTEIN FOR FITNESS...
I specifically developed Plant JYM for those who would prefer a plant-based protein to help reach their fitness goals. This meant building a plant-based protein that mirrored my award-winning protein blend, Pro JYM, so it could help support recovery, muscle growth, and strength.* But...
THERE ARE 2 MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH MOST PLANT-BASED PROTEIN POWDERS:
1. Protein Quality (amino acid profile)
When directly comparing typical plant-based protein to dairy protein, research suggests that dairy proteins support recovery, muscle-growth, and strength better, which can lead to greater gains.*
Reason being, plant-based proteins are lower in essential amino acids, such as leucine, isoleucine and valine (the 3 BCAAs), methionine and lysine, which are required for optimal muscle building.*
2. Gritty Sand-Like Aftertaste
Unfortunately, unpleasant texture is still found in plant protein concentrates (and seeds like watermelon, flax and pumpkin) and is something many people can’t tolerate.
Plant JYM SOLVES THESE PROBLEMS. Here’s how...
THE POWER OF NATURE AND SCIENCE
Because I’m a fitness fanatic myself, I couldn’t just make a typical plant-based protein for ordinary people.
I had to find a way to turn plant-based protein into something that could be used with the same effectiveness as Pro JYM and other animal-based proteins—a plant-based protein for people who want to build just as much muscle and strength as they used to with whey protein!
I accomplished this in 2 steps:
(1) By using a state-of-the-art plant protein extraction and purification process to get pea and rice protein isolates instead of concentrates or seeds (like those found in other brands).
This allowed me to remove the excess carbs you don’t need and eliminate the gritty aftertaste that comes with protein concentrates.
(2) Since plant proteins lack certain amino acids, I added a scientifically determined level of key amino acids, including leucine, isoleucine and valine (the 3 BCAAs), methionine, and lysine to help optimize the amino acid ratio so that it mirrors that of dairy protein.
As a result, I created a truly world-class plant-based protein powder, capable of helping even the most intense gym-goers help put on muscle and gain strength.*
PLANT JYM ISN’T JUST FOR FITNESS FANATICS!
Plant JYM is perfect for people who:
• Have difficulty digesting lactose or animal sources of protein.
• Are vegan or vegetarian.
• Want a low-fat, low-carb source of high-quality protein.
• Simply want to get the benefits of more plant-based food sources in their diet.
Each serving of Plant JYM vegan-friendly protein powder contains…
• 24 grams of complete plant-based protein (from plant protein isolates)
• 5 grams of BCAAs in the preferred 2:1:1 ratio (leucine, isoleucine, valine)
• Only 5 grams of carbs
• 0 grams of Sugar
• No Sugar alcohols
• No Animal products
• No Soy
Now, you might be wondering:
“Should I use Plant JYM or Pro JYM?”
Both are perfect for building strength, putting on muscle, and accomplishing whatever fitness goals you have. My recommendation would be to try both and see which one works best for you.
That said, it could also be a good idea to cycle between them if you also want to add more plant protein to your diet.
No matter what your reason is for choosing a plant-based protein powder, I’m confident that Plant JYM will deliver the taste and results you’re craving.
It truly represents the next generation of plant-based protein.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
© 2022. JYM Supplement Science. All rights reserved. JYM® and JYM Supplement Science® are registered trademarks of PHD Fitness, LLC.
Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to beginning any diet or exercise program or taking any dietary supplement. The content on this website is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice or to replace a relationship with a qualified healthcare professional.