Testosterone is truly the alpha hormone! It’s what separates the men from the boys. Healthy testosterone levels are critical for guys who want to build muscle mass, boost strength, drop body fat, and gain a competitive edge.
At 50+ years old, my own testosterone has certainly dropped from the levels I had as a younger man. I formulated Alpha JYM for healthy adult males who want a real, fully loaded natural testosterone support product.*
6 TEST-BOOSTING INGREDIENTS
Alpha JYM contains six ingredients, provided in effective amounts, suggested in research to naturally optimize healthy testosterone levels.* The six ingredients are: fenugreek seed extract, ashwagandha root extract, damiana leaf powder, diindolymethane (DIM), eurycoma longifolia extract, and quercetin dihydrate:
Alpha JYM provides a total of 2,100 mg (2.1 grams) of active ingredients per serving. When taken twice per day as recommended, it delivers a total of 4,200 mg (4.2 grams) of active testosterone-optimizing ingredients.* Alpha JYM is what I use to help optimize my body’s natural testosterone levels to support performance in the gym, great physique results, and overall health.*
FIVE-STAGE TESTOSTERONE BOOST
The ingredients in Alpha JYM work to optimize testosterone levels through five separate mechanisms:
1) Optimization of the Body’s Own Production of Testosterone* Alpha JYM helps healthy males maximize their natural testosterone production. In healthy males, ingredients in Alpha JYM may help promote the release of luteinizing hormone (LH) from the pituitary gland. LH travels through the bloodstream to the testicles, where it helps promote testosterone production.* Ingredients in Alpha JYM may also work directly on the testicles of healthy males to help optimize the activity of key enzymes that convert cholesterol into testosterone. The end result is promoting healthy testosterone levels.*
2) Helps Manage a Healthy Hormone Balance* In healthy males, Alpha JYM can help manage a healthy balance of different hormones.* A healthy balance of hormones can optimize the body’s ability to use its natural testosterone. This can lead to better performance in the gym, which in turn can help build muscle mass.*
3) Antioxidant Support Alpha JYM includes ingredients that provide antioxidant support for testosterone-producing cells in the body. Free radicals can wreak havoc on the cells of the body, which disturbs the cells’ ability to function optimally. By protecting the body from this oxidative stress, Alpha JYM helps promotes healthy testosterone levels by allowing these specialized cells to function optimally.*
4) Freeing Up More Testosterone in the Body In healthy males, Alpha JYM may help the body free up more of its own testosterone. In the blood, testosterone binds to the carrier protein sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). This protein allows testosterone to circulate in the blood. However, SHBG naturally holds onto testosterone, often preventing it from leaving the blood and getting to the tissues in the body that need it, such as muscle fibers. In the muscle fibers, testosterone binds to androgen receptors, which instigates processes that lead to muscle growth. By helping free up more testosterone in the body, Alpha JYM helps put more of your natural testosterone to work.*
5) Supporting Optimal Testosterone Excretion In healthy males, Alpha JYM helps promote testosterone levels by supporting a healthy level of testosterone excretion. In the body, the enzyme UGT2B17 naturally converts testosterone into a molecule known as testosterone glucuronide, at which point it’s excreted from the body by the kidneys; in other words, you naturally pee out your testosterone. This lowers your body's overall testosterone levels.
REAL SCIENCE, FULL TRANSPARENCY
Like every one of my JYM Supplement Science products, Alpha JYM is a non-proprietary supplement that uses the proper amounts of each ingredient and lists it clearly in the supplement facts panel. Alpha JYM’s six ingredients work to support the body’s natural levels of testosterone and were chosen based on real scientific data published in peer-reviewed journals as well as my experience with clients in the gym.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
©2020 JYM Supplement Science. All rights reserved. JYM® and JYM Supplement Science® are registered trademarks of PHD Fitness, LLC.
Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to beginning any diet or exercise program or taking any dietary supplement. The content on this website is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice or to replace a relationship with a qualified healthcare professional.