Strawberry Shortcake Pro JYM Oats
Dessert just got a much-needed protein infusion with this recipe.
By Dr. Jim Stoppani
If you love strawberry shortcake, you’ll love eating these strawberry shortcake oats. The oats replace the shortcake while the strawberries and whipped cream stay the same. Protein is added via Strawberry Milk Pro JYM.
- 1 scoop Strawberry Milk Pro JYM
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup of raw oats
- 1 Tbsp brown or white sugar
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 12 Tbsp whipped cream
- dash of salt
- Add salt to water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add oats and reduce the heat to low.
- Once the oats have reached your desired thickness, turn off the heat, add the Pro JYM and sugar and mix thoroughly into the oats.
- Place mixture in a bowl and top with half the strawberries.
- Top with whip cream, then add the rest of the strawberries on top ofthe whipped cream.
Nutrition: 480 Calories, 30 g protein, 60 g Carbs, 13.5 g fat, 7 g Fiber
Discover the ultimate indulgence: Strawberry Shortcake Oats infused with the delectable flavor of Strawberry Milk Pro JYM.
Pro JYM - Strawberry Milk