Rocky Road Pro JYM Ice Cream Recipe
I scream, you scream, we all scream for this macro-friendly Pro JYM ice cream!
Rocky Road Pro JYM Ice Cream
- 1 tub (8 oz) non-fat Cool Whip, thawed*
- 2 scoops (86g) Rocky Road Pro JYM Protein Blend
- 2 tbsp (10g) cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp chopped nuts (walnuts, or any preferred nuts)
- 1 tbsp (15g) chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp mini marshmallows
*Let the Cool Whip sit out for 30-40 minutes to thaw it enough to be able to mix in the protein powder and other ingredients.
- Add the thawed Cool Whip to a large bowl. Fold in protein powder and cocoa powder until smooth and incorporated. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Add nuts, chocolate chips, and marshmallows and fold into the mixture.
- Place in the freezer to refreeze. Should take about an hour or so. Once frozen, use an ice cream scoop to serve.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition per serving (with mix-ins): 210 calories, 13 protein, 26 carbs, 4 fat
Nutrition per serving (no mix-ins, just protein powder): 160 calories, 12 protein, 20 carbs, 2
Pro JYM Ultra-Premium Protein Blend
This recipe may feature Rocky Road Pro JYM, but you can make it with any of my great-tasting Pro JYM flavors. Grab a tub of Rocky Road or your personal favorite and give this recipe a try!
PRO JYM - 4lbs
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease