Cookies & Cream Protein Balls
When it comes to protein powders, there are several different ways to use PRO JYM aside of your typical protein shake. Try this easy to follow recipe to make protein balls with relative ease. Take them on a road as a healthy snack. Enjoy!
- 1 ½ scoops (57g) PRO JYM, cookies & cream protein blend
- ¼ cup (30g) coconut flour
- 2 tbsp (20) granular Erythritol sweetener*
- ½ cup (113g) reduced fat cream cheese, softened**
- ¼ cup (60mL) unsweetened almond milk (or preferred milk)
- 2 crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 tbsp melted chocolate (for topping)
- You can use any sweetener that measures 1:1 with sugar. Swerve is a popular brand that can be found on Amazon or in the baking aisle.
- For lower calories fat-free cream cheese can be used.
- Add protein powder, coconut flour, and sweetener to a large bowl. Mix.
- Add softened cream cheese and almond milk. Fold together until a thick, cookie dough texture is formed.
- Place dough in the freezer to chill for about 30 minutes (optional but makes rolling into balls easier). Once chilled, roll into 6 balls.
- Melted chocolate and drizzle over the top of the oreo protein truffles. Enjoy!
Yield: 6 truffles
Nutrition (per truffle): 135 calories, 9 protein, 8 carbs, 7 fat