Chocolate Cookie Crunch Pizookie
Pro JYM Makes the Perfect Dessert
A chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven is the best kind of cookie. Inject that cookie with 38 grams of the highest quality protein — Pro JYM's superior whey protein isolate and micellar casein blend — and it instantly becomes the perfect way to feed your sweet tooth without sabotaging your hard-earned physique.
Now is the time to whip up an amazing pizookie (a cookie that resembles a pizza), what with the original Pro JYM Chocolate Cookie Crunch flavor now available on JYMSupps.com. If you're a fan of chocolate (and who isn't?), the below recipe will blow you away not only with its flavor, but also its favorable macronutrient profile — more protein than carbs. And as a result, more muscle!
- 1 scoop (36g) Chocolate Cookie Crunch Pro JYM
- 2 tbsp (14g) coconut flour (or almond flour)
- 1 tbsp (10g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (20g) sweetener (optional)
- ⅓ cup (80g) plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup (60mL) milk (any type of milk)
- ½ tbsp mini chocolate chips (+ more for topping)
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix Pro JYM, coconut flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, and salt in a bowl. Add Greek yogurt and milk. Mix until a smooth, thick cookie dough consistency is formed, and then add chocolate chips.
- Spray a small round ramekin or dish with nonstick spray. Add batter to the dish and sprinkle more chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Bake at 350F for 8 minutes. The center will still be slightly gooey. If you want it completely cooked, leave it in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.
Yield: 1 large cookie
Nutrition (full recipe w/ toppings): 385 calories, 38 protein, 34 carbs, 12 fat
Protein is good...blends are better. Get Pro JYM Chocolate Cookie Crunch and demand the best from your protein powder.
Pro JYM 45 Servings - Chocolate Cookie Crunch